Comments 11 hours agoOpposition leader Raila Odinga had a message for President Uhuru Kenyatta when he toured Kisumu Monday: his criticism of Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru and the NYS was not motivated by malice or personal vendetta.
1 hour ago
'Nyerification' is what happens when you marry an empty vessel
11 minutes ago
The Local: Calling ‘Mwaura’ at the local
24 minutes ago
When do you need advance prescriptions?
27 minutes ago
UN: South Sudan army raped then burnt girls alive
35 minutes ago
Five dead after Indonesian military plane crashes in flames
46 minutes ago
The Wannabes: Wannabes who are too eager to please
49 minutes ago
Snapshots: How konkodis ingiza hot chicks in a box is a wonder
59 minutes ago
Treasury's headache in plugging Sh640 billion hole in Budget
1 hour ago
- Governors to appeal High Court decision on oversight
- Women lobby sues State over annulment of safe abortion guidelines
- Meridian Hospital's bid to block case hits brick wall
- NYS officers cry foul over unpaid allowances
- Act on corruption at Nacada or I will quit, Jaguar says
- Man framed by girlfriend in theft case freed after two years in jail
Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto and National Assembly Deputy Speaker Joyce Laboso publicly differed over the controversial medical equipment initiated by the national government.
- West Pokot Governor hits back at critics, accuses them of peddling cheap propaganda to divide locals
- Government using deceitful means to kill devolution, governors say
- ODM pushes for Waiguru suspension
- Raila to Uhuru: I’ve nothing personal against Waiguru
- Gideon Moi to make public his political plans
- URP MPs want Anne Waiguru out on NYS graft claims
Lawyers in Mombasa have accused Chief Justice Willy Mutunga of marginalising the region and slowing down dispensation of justice.
- CID officer shoots himself dead in Embakasi
- Two detained for ‘plotting terror attacks’ in Kenya
- Sex scandal rocks 2 leading schools in Gilgil, suspects sent home
- Why Obama visit is godsend for Nairobi city
- Another director of troubled Kihiu-Mwiri land firm shot dead
- Tuju calls on Luos to work with Jubilee government
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) plans to raise Sh3 billion by bringing on board 20,000 individual landlords in the 2015-16 financial year.
- New financial order shaping up as banks become bigger
- Kenyan shilling weakens on increased end-month demand for dollars by importers
- World Bank gives Kenya Sh6b for water and climate programmes
- Why saving for retirement should be mandatory
- Does setting minimum, maximum land acreage make economic sense?
- Study shows big banks trailing CFC Stanbic in investor friendly index
The United States is "deeply disappointed" in Burundi's decision to go through with parliamentary elections on Monday despite calls for a postponement, the State Department said.
US top court invalidates Obama administration mercury air pollution rule
Comments - 17 hours ago
- ‘Abortion drone' delivers abortion pills to Poland women
- All eyes on Burundi: key facts about the troubled country
- New York prison break ends with shooting of last fugitive
- Obama asks the questions in interview with British naturalist Attenborough
- Tunisia terror attack: Blood of victims 'stained beach colour of terracotta' says British survivor
Petr Cech said he had the "same hunger for success" after his move across London from Chelsea to Arsenal was confirmed Monday when the Gunners announced he had agreed to join them on a "long-term contract for an undisclosed fee" from the Premier League champions.
- KENYA FALTER: Malkia Strikers lose second match as Grand Prix heads for a second round
- Chelsea fans send death threats to Petr Cech after completing Arsenal transfer
- Football: Gerrard starts Galaxy training next week
- United want to lure Everton's Coleman to Old Trafford
- FKF AGM: WERE THERE ILLEGAL GUNS? Claims of guns in wrong hands emerge days after botched football meeting
- Defender Phil Jones extends Man United contract
Nasa is getting ready to pick the landing zone for the first ever manned mission to Mars.
GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
Comments - 19 hours ago
Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
Comments - 19 hours ago
COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
Comments - 18 hours ago
Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
Comments - 20 hours ago
US intelligence chief: China top suspect in government agency hacks
Comments - 4 days ago
Airtel and Kenya Red Cross in partnership over insecurity, emergencies
Comments - 3 days ago
1Seize chance presented by Obama visit to market Brand Kenya President Barack Obama visits Kenya next month to attend the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GE...
2Curb cattle rustling in the North to spur cohesion, growth In the last two years, insecurity has reached unprecedented levels. The threat of the menace came ma...
1Shock as student arrives for school party in a coffin A school pupil looked dead cool when he turned up at his end of year prom - by arriving in...
210 ways spouses hide clande names in phones Catching a cheating spouse is very easy, but first you’ll have to break through the ...
3Woman with the largest breasts in the world looking for love Having gigantic breasts may dominate daily life for Kristy Love, 37, but still the bubbly ...
4I recently had a baby with a married man but now he's cheating again I have a son who is six months old. The problem is, his dad is a married man. It started o...
55 women who have spared no expense in lavishing their men with gifts With Kenyans all talking about the Sh10 million car that Laura Akunga-Muriithi bestowed on...
15 women who have spared no expense in lavishing their men with gifts With Kenyans all talking about the Sh10 million car that Laura Akunga-Muriithi bestowed on her husba...
2Why the modern woman now wants to be a second wife Personally, I know of two friends, all independent women with their own career and money who happily...
3The hell wives go through when mother-in-law visits the city From changes in diet, how to discipline kids, sleeping hours, when and how long to pray, soap operas...
4Busaa lovers in Bomet discover collection of colourful underwear inside brew It was not until another person in the group complained that something seemed to be obstructing his ...
5"Leave my video alone"- controversial gospel hit maker Ringtone tells off critics Ringtone lashed out at critics saying they should leave gospel artistes to work in peace after hatin...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1'Nyerification' is what happens when you marry an empty vessel When men are indifferent and obnoxious, women are bound to reach rather than respond. When...
2The Northern Bypass killing local residents The Northern Bypass was not meant to bring suffering to the people of Githogoro; but that ...
3Shocking effects of regular intake of painkillers We try to suppress pain in the wrong way through haste use of over the counter medication ...
4Hostile spaces and places; the case of the Kenyan gay activist Mwangi Mukami Mwangi Mukami is a Kenyan gay man living in San Francisco, California. He was recently in ...
5Review youth policies to avert Kibera-style riots 15-34 year olds, who form 35 % of the Kenyan population, have the highest unemployment rat...
Young Kenyan scientist wins coveted AXA sponsorship
A young Kenyan scientist has become the first African researcher at an African university to be sponsored by the AXA Research Fund.
In that office comfort, you are sitting on a time bomb
You could be sitting on a time bomb, literally. And did you know sitting could be the new smoking?